EHRA Academy 2022
EHRA 2022 Hybrid Academy
EHRA 2022 CLOSING CEREMONY
EHRA FELLOW SPOTLIGHTS!
MEET THE 2022 EHRA ACADEMY COHORT!!
WHAT IS THE EHRA ACADEMY?
Which pollutants are residents of Metro-Detroit exposed to on a daily basis? Who monitors air and water pollution in the region? What policies exist to protect environmental health in Michigan? What can decision-makers do better to ensure we have clean air to breathe and water to drink? Can I monitor my air and water? Is there a role for me in this work? YES!
The EHRA 2022 academy is a project-based training opportunity for youth in Metro Detroit to gain fundamental knowledge and practice skills in community science, storytelling, and policy advocacy related to air pollution.
If you were an EHRA participant in any of the previously held summer academies (2018, 2019, 2021) and would like to be involved in this year's summer youth academy, check out the opportunities listed below! If you would like to participate in any or all of these opportunities, please confirm your attendance by emailing us at email@example.com.
Calling all metro-detroiters completing their sophomore, junior, or senior year of high school! We are now accepting applications for the EHRA 2022 hybrid academy using the form here (https://bit.ly/applyEHRA2022). Applications are due Friday, April 29th, 2022!
** APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED**
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE EHRA ACADEMY?
- Learn about and engage in local environmental health and justice issues.
- Receive mentorship from leaders from community, government, and university levels.
- Gain skills in policy advocacy, storytelling, and community science.
- Practice communicating complex environmental issues to various audiences.
- Upon completion of the full program, each EHRA fellow will receive a $1,000 stipend!
EHRA ACADEMY - DESCRIPTION AND CURRICULUM
EHRA 2022 Virtual Academy